New Features (Our Neopets Classic Diary)
Visit this page daily for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site!
- Standing at the peak of a sand dune you see a tall monolith covered with strange hieroglyphics. It is the Shrine of the late King Coltzan III. His spirit still inhabits the shrine, and if you approach, he may grant you something to help you in your battles. Click here to visit the shrine and pay your respects!
- Happy Pride Month! A mysterious Rainbow Kiko has been seen bouncing around Neopia handing out gift bags to celebrate 'Rainbow Month' here in Classic Neopia! Several new foods and toys can be found inside for your Neopet's enjoyment. If you're lucky enough to bump into him he might just give you one!!!
We'd like to also give a special thank you to ryoukishi for creating the awesome gift bag item art!!!
- You can now transfer pets through the Neopian Pound!!! You can transfer one pet for another or perform a one-way transfer to move a single pet. You're limited to 30 transfers per month and each transfer gets more expensive than the last as you transfer more and more pets!
In other news, the Adopt-A-Pet Search Engine is also now live! You can search for abandoned Neopets and adopt them with ease.
- The Grey Lutari by Tomasina has been released! If you've got a Lutari and are feeling Grey, head over to the Rainbow Pool with a Grey Paint Brush to give your pet this
sadsleek new look!
- If you've been lucky enough to be handed a Nerkmid around the site over the past couple of days then you're even more in luck! The resident Alien Aisha has constructed a vending machine capable of accepting these strange star-shaped tokens. But what might you win? Well you'll just have to try your luck and find out!
- The Tyrannian Xweetok is now available! We'd like to give our thanks to Tomasina for completing this unreleased Neopets art. Head over to the Rainbow Pool if you've got your hands on a Tyrannian Paint Brush!!!
- Happy Hissi Day! Several new Hissi Morphing Potions are now stocking in the magic shop. To further celebrate, new plushies are also stocking in Plushie Palace! Hissis will also be periodically added under the Create a Pet page so make sure you keep an eye out in you want one! If your favorite Neopet species happens to be Hissi you're in for a great day!
- You can now enable the Neopets Classic Authenticator to increase security on your account. Enabling two factor authentication will require a 6-digit code to login to your account. You can also enable additional features such as requiring the 6-digit code when removing Neopoints from your National Neopian account, when removing items from your shop or safety deposit box, and even removing PetPets from a pet! Head over to the Authenticator Preferences to enable this feature and find out more information.
Note: If you get no image during the QR step, refresh the page. Small bug, terribly sorry!
- The Gourmet Club has arrived! If you've got foods rarities 90-100 and feed them to your Neopet they'll now gain Gourmet Club Points! You can take a look at the leaderboards by clicking here.
- A couple of small QoL fixes have been introduced:
- It is now possible to clear your shop sales history.
- The inventory limit is now in place. You cannot accept items from other users or purchase items from shops if you have more items than your limit in your inventory!
- A Faerie Kiko has taken up residence near the Money Tree! If you're not having any luck getting a Golden Kiko Gift Bag from random events head over there and receive one for free before the Kiko returns to Faerieland!
- In celebration of hitting 100 supporters on the Patreon, Golden Kiko Gift Bags are dropping across Neopia! These gift bags have a chance to contain several Kiko Plushies including one exclusive to Neopets Classic that will become a retired item once the bags stop dropping! You might also find untradable Pet Tokens inside! If you're really lucky you just might find a Kiko...
- The first Neopets Classic Content Poll is now live! Click here to cast your vote and determine which features will make it into the game! The poll closes Tuesday May 5th so make sure to vote before the end of that day!
- It's Lutari Day! Several new Lutari themed items are stocking and falling across Neopia! If you're lucky you might even get the chance to create a Lutari today! If you're fortunate enough to already have one make sure you treat it to some of the new items!
- In celebration of Pet Day, a new gift bag item that contains various old Petpets can be found through random events! This gift bag will only be available for a limited time each year so make sure to grab one if you want to get your hands on an old pet!
- A strange new token has been found across Neopia with the ability to change your username or the name of your pets! Will you be lucky enough to find one of these elusive tokens?
- Several small QoL fixes have been introduced:
- It is now possible to delete and mark Neomails enmasse.
- Safety Deposit items can now be removed in multiples.
- Removing any items from the SDB will now return you to the same page as the item.
- A few users obtained Stone Paint Brushes from the Fruit Machine. This was unintentional, as the item was not supposed to be released yet. We've replaced those items with Shadow Paint Brushes. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- After many months awake, the Snowager has finally turned in for a great long slumber! You can approach while this massive ice worm is asleep, but be warned... you might need to take a trip to the Healing Springs if you happen to wake it!
- Roll up, roll up! Tiki Tack Tombola is now open! If you're lucky enough to pull the right ticket you might win some great items! If not, well you might win some less than great items! Or not! Who knows!!!
- The Faerieland Employment Agency is now open!!! Your pet can get a job and earn Neopoints by turning in items! If you're lucky enough to win a Job Coupon from the Wheel of Excitement or the Wheel of Knowledge you can even complete super jobs!!!
- User Galleries are now available for purchase! For only 150 NP you can open your own gallery and put items on display. You can also create categories to sort your items! Further customization will come in a future update.
- Dr. Sloth has been spotted around Neopia handing out disgusting potions to Neopians everywhere! Will you be unlucky enough to find one?
- ATTENTION! : We are clearing up a bunch of accounts related to cheating! If you have more than 4 accounts or have been transferring large amounts of wealth between your accounts, have any sort of glitched/cheat items, we know! Accounts and items will be getting frozen and deleted over the next few days. BE WARNED!
- Brightvale is here! Along with it comes the Wheel of Knowledge! You can spin this wheel once every 24 hours for a cost of 500 NP. What might you win?
- The Auction House is open once again! You'll now be refunded as soon as you're outbid and will receive a Neomail when you do. This notification will soon be toggle-able, but for now you will receive a Neomail each time you're outbid.
- Legend has it that hundreds of years ago, a dinosaur of GIGANTIC proportions laid a massive egg. That egg split open, and started to bake in the sun. Ever since then, a giant omelette has been cooking on the Tyrannian Plateau...
Well, now once a day you can receive a free slice of omelette from this Giant Omelette!
- Whispers of a Secret Laboratory have been howling across Neopia...
What could happen if you collect all nine pieces? You'll just have to be lucky enough to find out...
- You haven't forgotten to collect today's prize at the Advent Calendar have you? Tut tut! You can collect the prize by going to Happy Valley and clicking on the Advent Calendar link.
- Neopets Classic is here! This page will keep you up to date on all of the new features added to the game!