Visit this page for smaller updates and bugfixes that are not posted on the New Features page!
- Your pets now have a rare chance of fishing up Transmogrification Potions!
- The Trading Post is accessible once again!
- The shop wizard will now correctly cycle through items that share the same name when searching with the 'identical to phrase' option.
- The shop wizard will now also display an item's tradable status when searching.
- We've updated the Activities Manager to include several new activities and timers! We hope you find them useful.
- Auction closing Neomails will now include the full list of bids (if there were any!)
- The Crab Shack delete button is now functioning as intended!
- The perks of the Faerie Beads are once again functioning
- Search Helper has been added to the Collection Log.
- Many Petpet avatars incorrectly had a no zap check applied to them. We've removed this check and zapped Petpets can now be used to obtain avatars!
- Several elements on user lookups have been given class names to help with HTML customization.
- You can now use K, M, and B to represent thousand, million, and billion in several input boxes across the site!
- You can once again set a maximum increment for auctions.
- You can now cancel auctions that you own as long as there are no bids and it has been live for less than 10 minutes.
- Winter Random Events have been added to the winter pages and shops!
You can now view a pet's pose set by clicking on them at the Rainbow Pool.
- Enabled PIN protection for abandoning pets
- Enabled PIN protection for transferring pets
- Enabled PIN protection for removing items from galleries
- Enabled PIN protection for removing Petpets
- Fixed bug where PIN box on the Shop Till page was not showing correctly
- Added PIN pref for Garbage Grinder coffer withdrawals
- The Inconspicuous Switch has been added back to the Petpet Lab.
- Pinatas are functional again.
- Faerie quest rewards have been adjusted to match retail.
- Shop sales history is showing in the correct order once again.
- You'll no longer see an error when pricing your shop if an item sells out before you submit.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour page has been fixed.
- Snow Faerie & Professor quests have been fixed!
- Gallery searching is functional again.
- Additional categories have been added to the Collection Log.
- Pirate and Island training now have the chance to offer a 1 to 6 stat bonus upon course completion.
- Winter and Spooky scratchcard display issues for Firefox users have been fixed.
- Books now have a small chance of not vanishing when read.
- You can now add your side accounts to your userlookup again through the site preferences page.
- Illusen/Jhudora now correctly redirect you to the turn in page if you’re currently on a quest.
- Added “Back to Kiosk” buttons to scratchcards to make scratching multiple cards more convenient.
- Collection Log now has a gourmet food checker that can be filtered by category.
- Techo Mountain page has been fixed.
- Turmaculus error has been fixed.
- Retro pets now display correctly at the Wheel of Knowledge.
- Non-Binary now displays correctly on userlookups!
- 'Identical to my phrase' is selected by default when using search helper icons.
- Zombie/Usuki/Celebration/Stealthy Petpet Paintbrushes are now usable at the Petpet Puddle.
- All quests now only ask for items that are guaranteed to stock in shops
- Taelia and the Professor's NP rewards have been given a slight NP boost
- Taelia and the Professor now have a chance of giving you an item off of their 'Rare Drop Table'
- Fixed an issue where items would appear on two pages of SDB/Shops when sorting
- Fixed an issue that caused a 500 error when depositing items into your SDB
- Illusen and Jhudora are no longer asking for Furniture, Cards, Gardening Decorations.
- Esophagor is now awarding Spooky and Gross foods.
- Neoboards are functional again (bbcode and smilies to follow shortly).
- You can once again view other users’ avatars from their userlookup.
- Collection log book checker tool has been fixed.
- Both Kadoatery avatars are available again.
- Mystery Island Training now follows proper level restrictions.
- Gardening unlock quest is now functional again in preparation for the gardening overhaul.
- Dailies are dropping gardening seeds again.
- Shenkuu Lunar New Year Packets and Valentines are no longer dropping, Uni Celebration bags are dropping!
- TDMBGPOP avatar has been added.
- All clickable and pet avatars are unlockable again.
- The Neggery and Tarla are functional again.
- Donny can once again repair bags of broken neopoints.
- Deluxe Kiko Pride Gift Bag prize pool has been corrected.
- Wheel of Misfortune error fixed.
- Fishing level has been added back to QuickRef.
- Acara Transmogrification Potion is now usable.
- Kadoatie trophy no longer duplicates.
- Wheel of Misfortune is re-enabled.
- SDB withdrawal of multiple items has been fixed.
- Using the daily lever now shows your remaining pulls available.
- 2 day auctions now correctly show the remaining time.
- Collection Log/Fungus Cave are clickable on the map again.
- Grooming items are usable again.
- Secret Laboratory Map unlocks now display correctly
- Petpet Laboratory Map unlocks now work correctly
- Spooky, Original, and Underwater maps have all had their prizes tweaked with a new high rarity and retired gift bag table!
- Rewrote Quick Stock to improve performance, now loading times are much quicker!
- Fixed a bug where User Shop items would show different quantities depending on which page you were on
- Fixed a bug where the Esophagor wouldn't show the prize you received
- The Esophagor has stopped awarding candies. He thanks you for all of the delicious spooky treats!
- Dice-a-Roo Hi-Scores have been fixed
- The tax beast random events have be re-enabled along with their Hi-Scores
- The toggle for Inventory Sorting now functions properly
- You're now able to once again sort your items in your user shop
- The SDB sort toggle is once again functioning.
- The Trading Post displays the age of lots (and your own!) so long as you have the toggle enabled!
- Trading Post Lots that have reached 14 days of age will now automatically be removed
- The Pronoun Pins are able to be added to your user lookup and are now spawning in the Craft Stall!