Visit this page for smaller updates and bugfixes that are not posted on the New Features page!
- The 3rd Birthday random events have come to an end!
- We've adjusted the rate of Lunar Packet drops in the upward direction.
- The Valentine Cards will be dropping until March 9th!
- To help celebrate the Lunar New Year, Pineapple and Oranges can now be placed in your Neohome!
- Treasure Sweets can now also be placed in Neohomes!
- Fixed a bug preventing users from sending NeoFriend requests.
- Dragon Shenkuu Lunar New Year Packets can now be opened as intended!
- Bag of Seeds will no longer have a chance of RS banning when bought.
- You can now exclude pets from the Secret Laboratory on the Sort Pets page!
- Pets will no longer get cut off on the Lab page with the Activity Manager enabled.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a user's trading post lots from their user lookup would show no items.
- Auto accept price is now shown while browsing trades.
- The Search helper now functions in Faerie Quest random events as well as on the Faerie Quest page!
- The Birthday site theme will now correctly enable if it's your birthday along with the bonuses that come with it!
- Your age now correctly shows to Neofriends if you've set your date of birth.
- Retro random events should once again be functioning!
- Shopkeepers will now adjust their messages based on how many rounds of haggling you've been through.
- You can now be kicked out of a shop for haggling on an item too many times!
- Kauvara is now correctly accepting Petpets at the Toy Drive.
- We've increased the chances for low tier Morphing Potions to stock in Kauvara's Magic Shop!
- We've added a ton of low tier Morphing Potions to the restock ban exclusion list!
- Games in the Games Room are now sorted alphabetically as they were back in the day.
- Angel Morphing potions are now a reward on the Rare Drop Table from quests!
- We've made a few small changes to the Garbage Grinder shop with larger changes to the item of the day and RP values coming shortly!
- The price for the weekly item has now been lowered to 22,500 RP.
- The Plushie Morphing Potions have been removed from the prize table for the time being and have been replaced by Angel Morphing Potions!
- We've shifted some Paint Brushes around to hopefully have the more desirable (and more expensive!) ones appear more often.
- Added an option to Site Preferences to sort all trading/swapping items to the bottom of your inventory!
- We've rewritten our restocking script with insight on how Neopets originally handled it back in the day. Restocks should now very closely resemble their retail counterpart! This should fix any "missing" items. Please be sure to report any issues you encounter!
- Half price day is here! The next half price day is... today! With the next one on February 3rd.
- We've added in the special restock pricings for the Faerie Festival, Halloween, and Usukicon!
- Thank you for your patience! Bilge Dice is back online.
- The Neopian Marketplace List is here! You can see all of the top shops, 10 shops at a time along with a preview of their description!
Please Note : If you don't see a preview of your shop description you need to remove body tags from your code! Our filter removes them to prevent styling the entire page.
- It is now possible to move your shop to other locations including: Mystery Island, Haunted Woods, Maraqua, and the Virtupets Space Station!
- Each of the marketplaces have been added for their respective shop locations!
- The Shop Wizard's counterparts have set up shop in their marketplaces!
- Fixed a bug where the Wheel of Knowledge wasn't awarding avatars
- Added regional weather banners to the weather page!
- Item rarities are once again displaying in The Marketplace
- You can now sort your shop items by quantity!
- The new furniture categories have been added to the Collection Log!
- Made some optimizations to the Shopkeeper Icon for the Search Helper. Pages with this should now load faster!
- Added the shopkeeper icon to the SDB.
- Viewing all items while editing your shop should now be much faster!
- You can now correctly play previous Escape from Meridell Castle Spotlight
- Retro pets can now be dipped in the Chocolate River!
- The Wheel of Knowledge has gotten a flash makeover!
- Users can now set their Date of Birth under User Preferences.
- Fixed a bug where the Rusty Lever wasn't fully resetting WoK spins.
- Fixed an issue where you'd get 'error loading script' when visitng the WoK.
- Underwater and Spooky Treasure Maps now have a chance to unlock the 'Curse of Maraqua' and 'Haunted Woods' site themes respectively upon completion!
- The Space Map can now be turned in for a reward if you manage to get all 9 pieces!
- The Space Map item images have been fixed.
- The Space Map item names have all been given a number to match other map pieces.
- All treasure maps have had their NP rewards boosted.
- Fixed a bug causing the Advent Calendar to appear closed.
- Fixed a bug that caused deletion of the user profile upon deleting your main selected gallery category.
- We've updated quite a bit on the backend of our server. Please be sure to report any bugs you run into!
- You can now create your very own wishlist!
- Warnings are now shown when feeding your pet gourmet foods, Chia Pops and Chia Slushies.
- An additional icon has been added to the search helper, leading you directly to the shop stocking the item.
- Gardening decorations that give growth and hydration bonuses are now working correctly.
- The ‘Close and View Gallery’ button has been fixed.
- Item rarities are now shown below items when stocking your shop.
- Added a ‘Remove all’ option to the Fishin’ Bucket page.
- You can now select multiple (or all) pets at the Roo Island Merry Go Round.
- Added an Alphabetical sorting option to the Stock Market portfolio page.
- The Collection Log now shows if an item is in your pet’s belongings.
- Faerieland Employment Agency will no longer show an error between finishing a job and starting a new one.
- Pyramids win streak counter has been fixed.
- Sorting options have been added to the Stock Market Portfolio page.
- You can now purchase all your daily lottery tickets with one button.
- You now have the option to share random wisdom/jokes to the Wise and Grumpy Kings.
- Candy Seed random events have been boosted!
- We've patched a bug that caused your plant's fully grown time to increase when cured. We've updated all plants with longer than normal grow times to be in the normal range as well!
- Halloween Candies should now be falling in greater quantities across more maps including Terror Mountain, Happy Valley, the Ice Caves, Tyrannia, the Tyrannian Plateau, and the Lost Desert!
- We fixed a bug that was causing an error when interacting with your plants.
- Pyramids errors have been fixed, win counts have been corrected, and any bonus trophies owed to you will be awarded at the end of your next game. Cumulative trophies from last night have now been distributed. Thank you for your patience!
- The Trading Post links within the Search Helper should now be filling in the item name as per usual!
- The evil Darigan Citadel and its accompanying shops have been added in!
- New Kadoatie colours including Ghost, Snow, and Valentine can be seen at the Kadoatery!
- Hannibal has once again taken up residence in the Kadoatery and is asking to be fed Petpets r89 and lower!
- Caption Contest entries have had their maximum character count doubled!
- Linebreaks should now be correctly displaying for Caption Contest entries.
- Card collectors rejoice! The Collectable Card restock ban length has been reduced.
- The Petpet Laboratory will no longer decrease your petpet's level if it is already 0.
- The issue causing retired avatars to count towards the HST has been fixed.
- NeoDeck QOL! Cards now show the rarity upon hovering over images in your album. Search helper links have also been added to NeoDeck album pages.
- Stamps, NeoDeck cards and TCG cards in your collections are now marked as such at the Collection Log.
- Roo Island links are once again functional for mobile users.
- The Collection Log has been given a MASSIVE optimization and is now incredibly fast!
- Mystery Island has been refreshed on the Map of Neopia!
- You'll now get an error when attempting to add items if your Kad Sack is full.
- The Help section has been given a classic overhaul!
- Gallery Ranking should be functioning as intended.
- Pets now have their own individual HTML IDs for easier user lookup goodies!
- Pet categories have their own IDs as well.
- The 'newest' filters on the Trading Post are now showing the correct amount of items.
- Mystery Pic previous games now show the prizes from previous rounds! (And winners, once tracking began).
- You can now view the Mystery Pic page when there is no ongoing game.
- The Faerie Festival has come to a close. Queen Fyora thanks you for all of your hard work!
- The Shop Wizard has been fixed!
- Searching on the Shop Wizard should now be much speedier
- Loading user shops should now be much fast as well!
- Galleries have been given a much needed optimization! Loading them should now be MUCH speedier!
- Unearthed the old page banner for Galleries and added it back to Gallery pages!
- You can now set a main category for your Gallery.
- Each category can have 4,000 characters worth of HTML (not just limited to style tags) in order to make a hand crafted theme!
- You can set where you'd like your category links placed in your gallery, if at all!
- We've swapped around some gallery URLs to match the way they were back in the day.
- You can now set your Gallery to many different settings.
- Galleries can now be searched by worlds (a maximum of 20 galleries will show at a time)
- You can now use Quick Categorise for Gallery Items. We made some adjustments to accommodate the fact that you can have multiple categories for a single item type.
- We've fixed a bug where pet poses and sortings would reset when removing a pet from a category
- The Gallery of Evil has been added
- Neopedia Articles are now listed in search results
- Neopedia Articles are now linked on game pages
- Your username will now be highlighted when you're on a HiScore Table
- Loading your Neomail inbox should be faster
- Pets can now be correctly removed from categories
- Dice-A-Roo can now award a maximum of 15 Lottery tickets per day
- If you've already submitted 3 scores for a game today, submitting a higher score will now update your "My Scores" page with that score. Avatars and Neopoints are still only awarded on score submissions, however.
- We've updated the way your profile is updated when doing certain activites across the site. This should make it safe to do activites during the daily reset and your dailies should reset as normal!
- The HST for Sloth's Invasion Tax has been added
- We've added a new HST 'Ice Cream Cart' for Mr. Chipper's cart! (The score is based on NP.)
- Fixed a bug where continuing a Dice-A-Roo game showed None and no image
- Fixed a link causing 500 errors on Pteri pet pages
- The Crab Shack item of the hour now updates correctly
- The Activites Manager will now show on game pages, just not when playing!
- Fixed a bug not allowing players to abandon pets.
- Added back old Neopets 404 pages!
- Retro Random Events should now be correctly awarding again
- You can now set your NeoHTML and NeoSignature, and NeoTitle on the Chat Prefs page!
- You can now enable seeing yours and other user's actiev Neopets on the Neoboards under the Chat Prefs page
- In Site Prefs, you can now disable catches going into your Fishin' Bucket (if you've unlocked it!)
- Added Backgrounds page
- Added Music page
- Added Sketches page
- Added tiled backgrounds page
- Added "other cool stuff" to game pages
- Added quality help & size help windows to game pages
- The Search function has gotten an overhaul! Species are now shown as a result, and queries will show a much more broad range of items (up to 30).
- The new Gardening additions are now in staff testing. We hope to bring them to you all very soon!
- You can now use K, M, or B at the Wishing Well in order to denote your wish amount (ex. '250k')
- The pet counts and Word of the Day have been added back to Pet Central!
- Trading Post lots have been limited to 10 items
- You can now browse the newest 50 lots at the Trading Post
- The odds of finding an Usukicon Y3 Goodie Bag from a random event have been increased!
- We've made even more optimizations to various areas of the site and will continue to make improvements where we can!
- Turning in Kitchen Quests no longer shows an error for emoji/special character pets.
- Wheel of Excitement now shows the correct phrase if the Pant Devil attacks your empty inventory.
- The Dice-a-Roo pot can no longer drop below 0.
- Flash games are now correctly saving your all time high scores as they should be.
- HTML games such as Kiss The Mortog/Tyranu Evavu are also now recording your all time high scores.
- Royal Petpet Paint Brush can now be used.
- Other/None/Non Binary pets now have a choice between both options when using a Royal, Usuki or Quigiki Paintbrush.
- We've made several optimizations to key pieces of the site's code. This should greatly reduce the amount of lag you notice while browsing!
- We'll now notify users when there's an update posted on our New Features page! (You can disable this under Site Preferences.)
- Fixed a Scorchy Slot holding issue where non-held reels would only move 1 place.
- The Fruit Machine hiscores are now active!
- We've reverted the NeoLodge checkout time message under Quick Ref to match how it was back in the day.
- Your HiScores are now shown on each game page
- Fixed a bug so that minimum scores on the HiScores now display correctly
- We've reworked the way themes work. New users will now only start with the Default and 2004 themes. All others (including those not previously on Neopets Classic) will be unlockable!
- Added the animated logo back to the home page
- Added Today's Weather page
- Added Pronunciations page
- Fyora is now stocking some interesting looking Grimoires in the Hidden Tower...
- Game pages now have colour based on their world just like back in the day!
- Shops will now show a different message when they do not stock vs. being out of stock.
- Added Neodaq to home page
- Sidebar Themes are now listed on user lookups (default and 2004 do not count)
- The 'Restart Game' button after sending a score now works correctly! (Just be sure that you're using our hosted Ruffle rather than the extension)
- We've fixed the sizing for games when played in the game window
- Meuka now correctly leaves you with lovely snot in exchange for your items.
- The Wising Well will now let you know if an item can't be wished for before you waste NP wishing for it. Misspellings or other typing errors are also covered!
- Angel Kiko can now (correctly) only be obtained through the Angel Charm.
- The Wheel of Knowledge phrase for Robot pets has been adjusted to reflect the inclusion of the One-Use Robotification Zappermajig.
- A rare issue with Illusen/Jhudora/Dice-a-Roo causing the quest/game to become unplayable has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where NeoFriends would appear as requests after being deleted.
- We've increased the maximum character count for user and pet descriptions to 15,000 characters and pet pages to 45,000 characters.
- You can now block and unblock users from their user lookup.
- The featured game now correctly displays the x2 bonus message upon submitting a score!
- Game trophy names on user lookups are now only bolded if they're 1st place.
- We've replaced the Wishing Well trophies with a beautiful new design as Trouble at the National Neopian is now a pending addition to the Games Room
- You can now adjust whether Flash games open in a new or the same window under Site Preferences.
- We've made an adjustment to the way trophies are awarded so that if a user is tied with the last user in the next trophy up that user (or users!) will also receive the next trophy up!
- You can now select interests to display on your user lookup under My Profile!
- You can also list your pronouns (or leave blank for do not show) on your user lookup!
- You can set your User Status under your Site Preferences! If you don't want your status displayed select Do Not Display.
- Finally, we've added the Flash/HTML toggle to Site Preferences as well.
- Visiting Mystery Island with no active pet no longer throws an error.
- Garbage Grinder empty prize shop issue has been fixed.
- You can now win lottery tickets from Dice-A-Roo.
- Up/down arrows have been added back to the pet ordering input fields.
- If your pet has read a book, it will no longer show the 'Read to' option in the item window for that pet.
- If your pet has a petpet, it will no longer show the 'Give petpet to' option in the item window for that pet.
- You can now use 'k' when pricing your shop to automatically turn 1k into 1,000 etc.
- Searching using the search field on the sidebar now strips any leading/trailing spaces included in your search query.
- The pound adopt page now correctly shows other/non-binary/none genders.
- Swashbuckling Academy training is now free on pet days.
- Homemade Wish Packet can be opened again.
- The Auctions link on userlookups now takes you to the auction house user search results page.
- Gallery ranking and pet sorting will now convert any decimals into whole numbers upon saving.
- You can now sort your pets using a bunch of pre-set options including name, species, colour and fishing level.
- Collection Log checklists now show 300 results per page, heavily reducing page load times.
- Supporter trophies will no longer disappear at reset (head back to the connect discord page to refresh your supporter status if yours has disappeared!)
- We've expanded the Lab Ray gender zaps to include Other, Non-Binary and None! We understand that for some they would like to have their pet's gender remain a constant. Keep an eye on the craft stall in the coming weeks as the vendors cycle out of their Rainbow Month stock! There might just be a new charm that'll eliminate those pesky zaps entirely!
- We've made adjustments to the Lab Ray species/colour change to exclude your pet's colour or species.
- We've also excluded your Petpet's species/colour from Petpet Laboratory zaps! (and item category if it's an item Petpet.)
- It's no longer possible to morph Retro pets to colours that aren't drawn yet.
- The "Display Retro Clock" toggle has returned and is functioning.
- A new toggle has been added to Site Prefs that adds item description tool tips on hover.
- If you've already unlocked the Kad Sack or Fishin' Bucket and don't want another we've added a toggle to Site Prefs to award you with max capacity increasing items instead!
- Added a toggle in Site Preferences to replace the auction link within the Search Helper with one for your shop!
- Your pet's species/colour are no longer included in the pool of options for Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water, Mysterious Swirly Potion, and Twisted Potion.
- Fixed a bug where when selecting a gallerykeeper and searching you'd be sent to the select a shopkeeper page.
- Your Shop and Gallery keepers can now be transparent
- We've added many keepers from retail. We'll be adding more each day until we've added them all, so if you don't see your favourite don't fret!
- The 'show all items' toggle in shop settings now works correctly. We'll be doing optimizations later to this to speed up loading times when viewing all items.
- We've added search and categories for Shop and Gallery keepers
- Brightvale Books is now clickable!
- The new book categories have been added to the Book Checklist in the Collection Log.
- Untradable items in the Collection Log now display 'No Trade' underneath.
- The following book categories are now readable to pets (and restocking!) : Faerie Book, Desert Scroll, Qasalan Tablets, Brightvale Books
- Fixed a bug where the Lottery would create another drawing resulting in listing no winners
- We've merged several duplicated books. If you had read both to your pet you've lost a book. Sorry about that :(
- We've removed new books from the Space and Battle faerie quests for the moment until enough are in the economy
- You can once again read Brightvale and Faerie Books to your pets!
- Your pets will now correctly get bored of playing Dice-A-Roo
- We've temporarily removed the over 900 new books from Water Faerie Quests
- Fixed a bug where Jhudora awarded two of a prize
- Illusen's Scroll is now readable
- Hints have been added to out of stock shops
- Your pets now have a rare chance of fishing up Transmogrification Potions!
- The Trading Post is accessible once again!
- The shop wizard will now correctly cycle through items that share the same name when searching with the 'identical to phrase' option.
- The shop wizard will now also display an item's tradable status when searching.
- We've updated the Activities Manager to include several new activities and timers! We hope you find them useful.
- Auction closing Neomails will now include the full list of bids (if there were any!)
- The Crab Shack delete button is now functioning as intended!
- The perks of the Faerie Beads are once again functioning
- Search Helper has been added to the Collection Log.
- Many Petpet avatars incorrectly had a no zap check applied to them. We've removed this check and zapped Petpets can now be used to obtain avatars!
- Several elements on user lookups have been given class names to help with HTML customization.
- You can now use K, M, and B to represent thousand, million, and billion in several input boxes across the site!
- You can once again set a maximum increment for auctions.
- You can now cancel auctions that you own as long as there are no bids and it has been live for less than 10 minutes.
- Winter Random Events have been added to the winter pages and shops!
You can now view a pet's pose set by clicking on them at the Rainbow Pool.
- Enabled PIN protection for abandoning pets
- Enabled PIN protection for transferring pets
- Enabled PIN protection for removing items from galleries
- Enabled PIN protection for removing Petpets
- Fixed bug where PIN box on the Shop Till page was not showing correctly
- Added PIN pref for Garbage Grinder coffer withdrawals
- The Inconspicuous Switch has been added back to the Petpet Lab.
- Pinatas are functional again.
- Faerie quest rewards have been adjusted to match retail.
- Shop sales history is showing in the correct order once again.
- You'll no longer see an error when pricing your shop if an item sells out before you submit.
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour page has been fixed.
- Snow Faerie & Professor quests have been fixed!
- Gallery searching is functional again.
- Additional categories have been added to the Collection Log.
- Pirate and Island training now have the chance to offer a 1 to 6 stat bonus upon course completion.
- Winter and Spooky scratchcard display issues for Firefox users have been fixed.
- Books now have a small chance of not vanishing when read.
- You can now add your side accounts to your userlookup again through the site preferences page.
- Illusen/Jhudora now correctly redirect you to the turn in page if you’re currently on a quest.
- Added “Back to Kiosk” buttons to scratchcards to make scratching multiple cards more convenient.
- Collection Log now has a gourmet food checker that can be filtered by category.
- Techo Mountain page has been fixed.
- Turmaculus error has been fixed.
- Retro pets now display correctly at the Wheel of Knowledge.
- Non-Binary now displays correctly on userlookups!
- 'Identical to my phrase' is selected by default when using search helper icons.
- Zombie/Usuki/Celebration/Stealthy Petpet Paintbrushes are now usable at the Petpet Puddle.
- All quests now only ask for items that are guaranteed to stock in shops
- Taelia and the Professor's NP rewards have been given a slight NP boost
- Taelia and the Professor now have a chance of giving you an item off of their 'Rare Drop Table'
- Fixed an issue where items would appear on two pages of SDB/Shops when sorting
- Fixed an issue that caused a 500 error when depositing items into your SDB
- Illusen and Jhudora are no longer asking for Furniture, Cards, Gardening Decorations.
- Esophagor is now awarding Spooky and Gross foods.
- Neoboards are functional again (bbcode and smilies to follow shortly).
- You can once again view other users’ avatars from their userlookup.
- Collection log book checker tool has been fixed.
- Both Kadoatery avatars are available again.
- Mystery Island Training now follows proper level restrictions.
- Gardening unlock quest is now functional again in preparation for the gardening overhaul.
- Dailies are dropping gardening seeds again.
- Shenkuu Lunar New Year Packets and Valentines are no longer dropping, Uni Celebration bags are dropping!
- TDMBGPOP avatar has been added.
- All clickable and pet avatars are unlockable again.
- The Neggery and Tarla are functional again.
- Donny can once again repair bags of broken neopoints.
- Deluxe Kiko Pride Gift Bag prize pool has been corrected.
- Wheel of Misfortune error fixed.
- Fishing level has been added back to QuickRef.
- Acara Transmogrification Potion is now usable.
- Kadoatie trophy no longer duplicates.
- Wheel of Misfortune is re-enabled.
- SDB withdrawal of multiple items has been fixed.
- Using the daily lever now shows your remaining pulls available.
- 2 day auctions now correctly show the remaining time.
- Collection Log/Fungus Cave are clickable on the map again.
- Grooming items are usable again.
- Secret Laboratory Map unlocks now display correctly
- Petpet Laboratory Map unlocks now work correctly
- Spooky, Original, and Underwater maps have all had their prizes tweaked with a new high rarity and retired gift bag table!
- Rewrote Quick Stock to improve performance, now loading times are much quicker!
- Fixed a bug where User Shop items would show different quantities depending on which page you were on
- Fixed a bug where the Esophagor wouldn't show the prize you received
- The Esophagor has stopped awarding candies. He thanks you for all of the delicious spooky treats!
- Dice-a-Roo Hi-Scores have been fixed
- The tax beast random events have be re-enabled along with their Hi-Scores
- The toggle for Inventory Sorting now functions properly
- You're now able to once again sort your items in your user shop
- The SDB sort toggle is once again functioning.
- The Trading Post displays the age of lots (and your own!) so long as you have the toggle enabled!
- Trading Post Lots that have reached 14 days of age will now automatically be removed
- The Pronoun Pins are able to be added to your user lookup and are now spawning in the Craft Stall!